1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is SAS MADAME HUBERT, (hereinafter referred to as “MADAME HUBERT”), a company incorporated in accordance with the laws.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING?
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is any person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
A personal processing is any operation or set of operations that we carry out on your personal data, such as the collection, recording, storage, use and transmission of your data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
First and last name, gender, full address, cell phone number and email address; Personal and family information, personal characteristics, preferences and interests;
MADAME HUBERT’s product purchase history; MADAME HUBERT’s website usage and navigation information (web page that allows you to access MADAME HUBERT’s website, pages visited, operations undertaken and abandoned, IP address, type of device used, web browser used, length of time on the site, etc.); Social networking profiles ;
Any other information you may provide us by contacting us by any means or channel.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect information about you directly through the following means:
– Purchase of one of our products
– Account registration form
– Interaction with MADAME HUBERT when using our contact or customer service: through the various channels available to you.
– Interaction with the site and with MADAME HUBERT on social networks: through your
browsing the Site and through interaction with MADAME HUBERT by means of the company’s profiles on various social networks.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Right of access: You can ask MADAME HUBERT to confirm whether or not it is processing your personal data and, if so, you have the right to know what data is being processed.
Right of rectification: This is the right to rectify your data if they are inaccurate or incomplete. For any request for rectification of your data, you will have to indicate which data are to be modified and provide us with a justification.
Right to object: You may object at any time to your data being processed in the cases provided for by law. However, in some cases it is legally established that you will not be able to exercise this right, for example if the legal basis for processing your personal data is the performance of a contract or the fulfilment of a legal obligation on our part. With the exception of these cases, you may object at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your personal data by us. This is a right that you can clearly exercise when the legal basis for the data processing is our legitimate interest as a company. If you exercise this right, MADAME HUBERT will no longer process the personal data and may anonymise or erase it unless we demonstrate; there are legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
Right to erasure: This right allows the deletion of your personal data. This does not mean that your data will be completely erased, but it will be blocked in such a way as to prevent its processing, without prejudice to its availability to public administrations, judges and courts with regard to any liabilities arising from the processing during the period of limitation of the latter. Once this period has expired, your data will be duly anonymized or deleted. We remind you that we will not be able to erase your personal data as long as there are outstanding contractual obligations on the part of either party.
Right to restrict processing: This right allows you to ask us to stop processing your data if you have contested the accuracy of the data for a period of time that allows MADAME HUBERT to verify its accuracy or if you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data until we know whether MADAME HUBERT’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours as the data subject. You may exercise your rights by sending your request to the e-mail address email@example.com or by post, accompanied in both cases by a copy of an identity document to MADAME HUBERT, 1 rue anderemariena, 64500 Saint Jean de Luz, France.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES CARRIED OUT WITH YOUR DATA?
– To send your orders.
– To provide customer service to manage and answer any questions or requests for information.
– To analyze and segment the characteristics, personal data, features and purchase history of customers and users to obtain common profiles.
– Enrich customer and user profiles with data obtained from them through other sources (interaction with MADAME HUBERT on social networks, etc.).
– Conduct analysis and marketing studies to design specialized products, services and promotions based on MADAME HUBERT’s profiles, characteristics, needs, purchase history and industry trends.
– To design commercial and advertising communications by electronic means (e-mail, mms, sms, etc.) about products, services, promotions or recommendations in a personalized manner according to the characteristics, interests, preferences and history of interaction with MADAME HUBERT by users and customers.
– Analyze your usage to improve our site
– To send marketing communications via electronic means for advertising and promotional purposes (not personalized) about MADAME HUBERT products, news, developments and offers.
– To advertise MADAME HUBERT products online and on social networks (remarketing cookies). On what legal basis do we process your data? The user’s consent. How long do we keep your personal data? Your personal data will be processed by MADAME HUBERT for as long as is necessary for the processing of the request, complaint, incident or information request or until you exercise your right to erasure or objection.
7. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
MADAME HUBERT may communicate your personal data to manufacturers, distributors or other competent third parties in order to process or manage the purchase and delivery of your orders, product complaints, requests for information on the availability of a product or any other request for information or query sent via our contact form available on the site. Other possible third parties to whom we may transfer your data upon legal requirement or basis that legally allows the communication:
– Legal advisors
– Tax authorities
– Administrative bodies and public administration
– Police and security forces.
Last version: November 2022